Kinghorn Golf Club

Scroll down for more


To Book a Tee Time

Call Starters Office

01592 890 978

Kinghorn Golf Club

01592 890 345

Kinghorn is one of Fife's - and Scotland's - oldest courses, it was founded in 1887. The original 9 hole layout was designed by the legendary Tom Morris.


The course, especially from the medal tees presents a continual challenge, and it is a fine test of traditional links golf. (Which in the view of many of the members, is how golf should be played!).


Spectacular views over the Firth of Forth are possible from almost all of the 18 holes.


Our new clubhouse with panoramic views over the Firth of Forth was opened in 2009 by Scotland's last Open champion - Paul Lawrie.

Clubhouse is open to members of Kinghorn Golf Club only.  No guests or Fife Golf Club season ticket holders will be given access to the clubhouse.


See News and Events page for Special offer for New Members

Donated by Brian Blake we have Ball retrievers on each hole. The video shows it is very easy to use, please use with due care and attention as no excessive pressure is needed.  Please lower it back into the hole.

Kinghorn Golf Club. All Rights Reserved 2020

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram